In this conversation, we discussed how AI can be utilized to solve branding problems, including:
– How companies are using generative AI to solve branding problems.
– How AI is driving branding and personalization.
– Differences between Claude and ChatGPT.
– Prompting large language models for branding insights.
– Enhancing AI content generation through role playing and customized prompts.
– Exploring AI beyond ChatGPT and Claude.
If you’re exploring how to leverage AI’s possibilities in your marketing stack, have a listen. I welcome your thoughts and feedback too. Let me know what AI capabilities you’re most excited about!
If you need assistance understanding how to leverage Generative AI in your marketing, advertising, or public relations campaigns, contact us today. In-person and virtual training workshops are available. Or, schedule a session for a comprehensive AI Transformation strategic roadmap to ensure your marketing team utilizes the right GAI tech stack for your needs.Read more: How AI Solves Branding Problems: Part 2 on the MarTech Podcast
ChatGPT has turned one year old. So, let’s take a look back at the wild ride that has transformed marketing and AI.
AI is transforming the retail space. From hyper-targeted ads to real-time inventory management and more. Here’s how AI is changing retail.
A look at how generative AI is transforming marketing by automating tasks and augmenting skills gaps, so we can free our time for relationship building.