Don’t forget that Open AI’s Dev Day is happening today. The keynote will start streaming at 10 AM PST, you can tune in here. As you may know, there have been some major leaks for the event. Below is what we know so far.
What I’m most excited to learn about is custom chatbots. OpenAI is expected to launch two new tools Gizmo and Magic Create.
What We Know So Far About New Tools/Features
Gizmo packs the punch with all the create-your-custom-chatbot features, including:
- Add external knowledge files to fine-tune on
- Define custom actions that you chatbot can do
- Access browsing and coding tools
- Test the chatbots in a sandbox
Gizmo will also have all the basic management features like analytics, drafts, sharing and marketplace for these chatbots.
There’s less info on Magic Create from the leak, but it looks like it will offer similar features by creating chatbots iteratively.
My hunch is that Gizmo will be a separate tool and Magic Create will be a mode within ChatGPT as some sort of V2 of custom instructions.
Expected Updates to ChatGPT
Speaking of ChatGPT, here’s what might be coming, based on what I’m hearing through the grapevine:
- Team Plan for ChatGPT – $30/month/user. $25/month for annual subscriptions. Minimum 3 members. Unlimited usage, longer context windows and privacy benefits.
- Workspace to ChatGPT – Separate your personal and professional ChatGPT usage.
- Context Connectors: Connect your Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- All tools – Use different modes (browsing, coding, DallE-3) in a single chat. Already rolled out to some users.
Also, this was not included in leak but the AI community is also expecting Vision API. This allows developers to easily integrate vision detection features within applications, including image labeling, face and landmark detection, optical character recognition (OCR), and tagging of explicit content.
Again, the Dev Day event is happening TODAY. And I’ll let you know all the final deets tomorrow.
If you need assistance understanding how to leverage Generative AI in your marketing, advertising, or public relations campaigns, contact us today. In-person and virtual training workshops are available. Or, schedule a session for a comprehensive AI Transformation strategic roadmap to ensure your marketing team utilizes the right GAI tech stack for your needs.Read more: Tune In Today For OpenAI’s Keynote: What to Expect
As AI continues infiltrating businesses, a new C-suite role is emerging – the Chief AI Officer. Here’s a look at what this role looks like.
Led by powerhouses like IBM, Meta, and AMD, the new AI Alliance has the potential to shape the responsible, ethical evolution of AI.
New study shows that the proper use of generative AI can deliver significant ROI across your entire marketing organization.