Human Driven AI’s Jennifer Jones-Mitchell is joined by her husband, music composer and educator, Dr. David Mitchell to discuss the impact of AI on music composition, inspiration, collaboration and more.
The conversation includes:
- The overall impact of AI on music composition.
- How artificial intelligence interprets musical direction.
- The benefits, risks and drawbacks of today’s Gen AI tools.
- Samples created by AI with an explanation of the prompts used.
- Future possibilities of musical creations and collaborations through AI.
- Copyright concerns and protections and new deals between labels and AI.
This is a unique look into all the possibilities of AI and how best to leverage these tools to inspire and enhance new ideas.
AI Integrations in Adobe and Canva; The BlackGPT, Latimer; Biden's AI Policies & The Beatles – Human Driven AI
- AI Integrations in Adobe and Canva; The BlackGPT, Latimer; Biden's AI Policies & The Beatles
- AI and Music Part 2 – Noonoonuri and Other AI Musicians
- AI & Music: Tools, Trends, Techniques and Sample Tunes
- GenAI's Impact on SEO: Human Driven AI Podcast with Winston Burton
- GAI Improves Marketing Performance: BusinessRadio Interviews Jennifer Jones-Mitchell
If you need assistance understanding how to leverage Generative AI in your marketing, advertising, or public relations campaigns, contact us today. In-person and virtual training workshops are available. Or, schedule a session for a comprehensive AI Transformation strategic roadmap to ensure your marketing team utilizes the right GAI tech stack for your needs.Read more: AI and Music: HDAI Podcast with Dr. David Mitchell
As AI continues infiltrating businesses, a new C-suite role is emerging – the Chief AI Officer. Here’s a look at what this role looks like.
Led by powerhouses like IBM, Meta, and AMD, the new AI Alliance has the potential to shape the responsible, ethical evolution of AI.
New study shows that the proper use of generative AI can deliver significant ROI across your entire marketing organization.